Senior Lighting Artist
Ho Chi Minh City
Number of vacancies
- Leading, supervising and mentoring junior artists
- Creates lighting setups as needed and/or works with existing rigs
- Composites all shot work
- Makes efficient use of the render farm by optimizing scenes
- Troubleshoots creative and technical issues as they arise
- Works within a production schedule and follows strict deadlines
- Participates in meetings and reviews
- 3-5 years of experience in feature animation and/or visual effects production
- Strong sense of lighting theory; color space, exposure, natural light, reflections etc.
- An artistic eye for detail with the ability to follow reference material and concept art
- Good communication skills to enable you to work well in a team
- Ability to troubleshoot and solve problems independently
- Proficiency of Maya, Arnold and Nuke is required
- Knowledge of Shotgun a plus
- Comfort in Windows environment a plus
- Competitive salary package and benefits
- Good welfare for Employees and their relatives.
- Health insurance by position level.
- Periodic health examination at nationwide Vinmec Hospital system
- Enjoy the privileges when using Vingroup’s high-class service systems such as: Vinpearl, Vinmec, Vinschool, Vinhomes.....
- Being trained to develop professional skills
- Work in a professional, dynamic and effecient work environment